Monday, September 2, 2013

Traffic Accidents

Hi, how was your weekend? Did you have fun?
I'm getting used to hanging out in a rainy day. It always rains on the weekends.

Today I went to the biggest bookstore in Taipei city, and I've seen a traffic accident twice.
Both of them were crash between motorcycle and car. Fortunately, there seemed to be no people got injured.

I have, also,  caused a motorcycle crash before.


This is a photo of when I was a student. Now I don't ride a motorcycle or a car because
I currently live in Taipei city. Why? You'll get it if you google "taipei trafic."


*Japanese Word of the Day*
気を付けてね!!
/ki wo tsukete ne/
Have a safe trip!

I miss my motorcycle... :'(

4 comments:

  1. I spent my weekend studying 0.0

    I'd love to have a motorcycle to ride :o, the most I've had was a moped, lol.

    Hope you're doing ok, and that the weather in Taipei gets better!

    - フエルナンド

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ありがとう、フエルナンド.

      I'm doing well, and going to start new thing :)

      Good luck with your studies!

      Delete
    2. I'm glad to hear that^.^

      What do you mean by "new thing"?

      -フエルナンド

      Delete
    3. Hehe, I'll write about my new mission someday! ;)

      Delete

Comments on Google+: