Thursday, August 8, 2013

See a Doctor

Last night I couldn't sleep well. I don't know why but since last Friday a few rashes has broken out on my legs. At first I thought I was bitten by a hungry mosquito. Mosquitoes in Taiwan do love my blood, I often serve them my fresh juice. There are 2 or 3 red dots on my right leg at that time. I put ointment on them.

The number of dots gradually increased, it obviously wasn't mosquito's kiss marks. Both of my legs filled with red rashes, and they were still itchy till Monday. Once I scratch them, rashes will be out of control and drive me crazy!!

So I went to see a doctor today. *sigh*

The hospital where I went was very big. Thanks to the hospital interpreter, I didn't have any problems. They did everything for me. (Though it cost really high!!)
At a glance, the doctor said it's an allergy. That's all. I know it's an allergy, it's not mosquito's bites, but allergy of what? She said something dirty caused rashes. So what should I do is, to take 5 kinds of medicine and put 2 kinds of ointment. It will take about 1 week to get well.

Maybe rashes on my legs will be cured by these meds, but is that a real solution? If I have allergy of something, I think I ought to find out the allergens. Or the rashes would break out again and again. After all, what the doctors do is just a temporary expedient, isn't it? What do you think of this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Google+: