Sunday, December 8, 2013

Don't Move! There's Something In Your Hair...!

It's already December! But it's still warm in Taiwan! :O

It was rather HOT yesterday. It's very comfortable season for me, but Taiwanese people are too sensitive to cold, I think. Some wear a sweater or a down jackets, on the other hand I roll up my sleeves. I confirmed that I am a foreigner in Taiwan when I was walking among fully equipped people. Or, am I just too fat to sensitive to heat? Lol




















By the way, my husband hates bugs. I can't help laughing when him found a bug and jumped up. I love playing a prank on him. hehehe...



*Japanese Word of the Day*
動(うご)かないで、髪(かみ)に何(なに)かついてるよ。
/ugokanaide, kami ni nani ka tsuiteru yo/
Don't move, there's something in your hair.

取(と)って、取って、取ってえええええええええ!!!
/totte, totte, totteeeeeee!!/
Get it off, get it off, get it ooooffffff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Google+: