Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Wanna Speak Japanese Fluently?

Do you want to know more about Japanese culture and language?

I found an awesome Youtube Channel, let me share it with you!:)


http://www.youtube.com/user/japanagos

I've watched her other channel, where she teaches English for Japanese people.
Yes, she is a completely bilingual. You'll like her, she's really cool.


I wish I could speak English fluently like her!
So far I speak as fluent as kids around 3 or 4 years old. lol
Or, they would be better. :/
You may say I can write English, but speaking is totally different.



Recently the air pollution in Taiwan seems to get worse. :'(
I often get something stuck in my throat when I'm outside...
You should wear a mask if you have allergy or you're asthmatic.



*Japanese Word of the Day*
英語(えいご)ペラペラ(ぺらぺら)になりたい!
/eigo pera-pera ni naritai/
I want to become fluent in English!

ペラペラ/perapera/ means to speak fluently. If you can speak Japanese fluently,
you can say 私(わたし)は日本語(にほんご)がペラペラです


英語:English
日本語(にほんご):Japanese
スペイン語(すぺいんご):Spanish
ドイツ語(どいつご):German
フランス語(ふらんすご):French
中国語(ちゅうごくご):Chinese

*~になりたい:want to be...



I have to practice speaking if I want to become fluent in a foreign language.
But... I know, I am too lazy. And too shy to talk to people(T_T)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Google+: